Tuesday 5 November 2019

Christmas Fairies Workshop

As I mentioned I've recently got a studio space where I can invite people along to play and get creative. I shall be doing stained glass in my studio which can accommodate 4 people doing glass. So, the classes will be small and friendly.
 

There is also a larger meeting room that will hold 10 to 15 people and I will be running different classes here. 

Starting with Christmas fairies. 

The class is at 2pm to 4.30pm on Saturday, 9th November at Make Hamilton Square, 2 Cleveland Street, CH41 6ND. The cost is £15. All materials provided and refreshments.
 

Please let me know if you are coming so I can plan accordingly. I've attached some pictures of the sort of thing you will make but each one will be individual.
Hope to see you.
Kind regards,
Hilar
y







No comments:

Post a Comment

We will get back to you as soon as possible.